Private Catamaran Full Day Sailing Cruise to Ios Island
- DEPARTURE DATES:
April 01 - October 30
Full day adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 17 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land.
- The excellent and friendly service of our knowledgeable crew, who will be happy to give you historic info and useful tips.
- The comfort and space that our Lagoon Catamaran Yachts offer to its passengers.
- The taste of the freshly prepared BBQ and the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms.
- The unique view of Santorini’ s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We will be happy to welcome you on board at Vlychada marina from where you will begin your day by cruising leisurely past the Red and the White beach and the famous Caldera of Santorini.
Once in the open, your destination will be the unspoiled beach of Magganari, at the south end of Ios island. Magganari is one of the most charming beaches of Ios. This bay is secluded and protected from strong winds, offering calm waters for swimming and snorkeling. Its extraordinary waters and beautiful scenery have been captured in the famous movie "Le Grand Bleu"
Your next stop, Papa beach is a calm hidden cove; its virgin beauty depicted in the golden sand and its crystal clear waters. A perfect location to relax and enjoy nature's harmony. After this ultimate relaxation experience you will head for Santorini accompanied by the fading light of the world's most famous sunset, surrounded only by the sound of the wind and the waves.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- Cold delicacies, snacks, fresh salads from our farm and fruit
- BBQ meal
- Vegetarian Pasta
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Magganari beach
- Papa beach
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.