Private Full Day Catamaran Cruise to Anafi Island
- DEPARTURE DATES:
April 01 - October 30
Full day adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 17 passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- You will be free to relax away from the noise of traffic!
- Our friendly crew, ready to cater for your every need.
- The delicious BBQ, cooked on the Yacht and the salads and fruit that grow naturally in our own farms.
- You will experience a day of absolute relaxation.
- The luxurious comfort that our Lagoon Catamarans offer.
- You will swim in picturesque golden beaches, as well as ones covered with white pebbles.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your day starts by boarding our Catamaran at the Vlychada marina and you set off for the island of Anafi close by, also known as the island of Kalipso. Kleisidi beach is a few hundred meters from the main port, a popular beach which offers some facilities. Roukounas is a free camping nudist beach so "sightseeing" there is for you to decide!
Many beautiful golden sandy beaches for you to choose from and put on the snorkeling equipment provide. While you dive in the turquoise waters our crew will prepare a tasty BBQ for you.
While sailing under the mountain of Kalamos, you will feel very small looking up at the Monastery of Kalamiotissa which is built on top of the 480 meter high cliff. We will make another stop for a refreshing swim at one of the island's northern beaches and the Yacht will embark on its journey back.
As the sunlight fades and the sun starts setting into the blue water, you will head back to Vlychada marina to end a prefect day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- One BBQ meal
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Off board activities on Anafi
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Kleisidi Beach
- Roukounas Beach
- Katelimatsa Beach
- Megas Potamos Beach
- Don’t forget to bring your suntan lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.