Private Sunset Half Day Catamaran Sailing Cruise
- DEPARTURE DATES:
April 01 - October 30
5 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 15:30 PM
Up to 27 Passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
Caldera - Santorini
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island
- The view of Santorini’ s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Get ready and find out the most exciting way to watch the sunset, a fascinating sailing cruise on one of our luxurious catamarans. The journey begins right under the spectacular cliffs of Ammoudi Bay and follows the steep coastline of the Caldera, past Armeni Bay and the "Efta Paides"church, two beautiful locations, either of which can provide the first swimming stop of our cruise. Feel free to enjoy the full capacity of such a journey by snorkelling in the beautiful waters, using the special equipment provided for you on the yacht.
Then off we go again and the next stop is the Old Port of Fira, where you can enjoy the local image of the donkeys and the cable car that travels all the way up the mountain path. Next, you can refresh body and mind with a dip in the unusual, brownish warm water of the Hot Springs of Palaia Kammeni, the older of the two volcanic islands, whose iron and sulphur elements are great for your health.
Nea Kammeni follows right after, as the activities will have gotten you hungry by now and it will be time for dinner. One of its bays will shelter us and let us start a delicious BBQ. As our expert Crew prepares your dinner, only with the freshest organic vegetables and most guaranteed local products, you can swim or snorkel right next to the volcano, an experience you will never forget.
We will then continue the Caldera cruise and see the Lighthouse of Akrotiri and the famed "Indian Face" mountain. With the daylight starting to fade, we will draw near the spot of Mesa Pigadia, the White Beach and the Red Beach. Here, our Captain will choose the right spot to finish off the sailing cruise, as it is time to lay back on the catamaran's comfortable cushions and enjoy the most beautiful sight in Santorini, its famous sunset. You can also take the chance for one last dive in the waters, for the most magical combination of crystalline water and a spectacle of color in the sky.
Finally, we will dock at the marina of Vlychada, where the shuttle bus will be waiting to drive you back to your hotel, to lay back , rest and let the wonders of the day sink in.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- BBQ Dinner
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- White beach
- Red beach
- Mesa Pigadia
- Akrotiri Lighthouse
- Indian Face mountain
- Palaia Kammeni – Hot Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Armeni bay
- Efta Paides church
- Old Port of Fira
- Ammoudi bay
- Don’t forget your sun lotion and your hat.
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials.
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- It may get chilly, so carry a light jacket, if you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.