Private Catamaran Half Day Sailing Cruise
- DEPARTURE DATES:
April 01 - October 30
5 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 10:30 AM
Up to 27 Passengers
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
Caldera - Santorini
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island
- The view of Santorini’ s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks.
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Once you get out of your hotel and into our shuttle bus, all your worries come to an end! The relaxing experience our private cruise promises starts from the marina in Vlychada, where the catamaran takes off, and heads towards the Caldera following the coastline, past the impressive Red and White Beaches and the "Mesa Pigadia" spot. We can choose one of these spots, depending on the weather, to make our first stop, where you can swim or snorkel in the beautiful clear waters using the equipment provided for you by the crew.
Next, we can head to the "Indian Face", mountain and the "Akrotiri" lighthouse. Now we are well into our sailing route, and our next spot is the volcanic island of "Palaia Kammeni" and its' Hot Springs, perfect for a unique swimming experience. The iron and the sulphur of the waters can refresh your skin and your spirit like nothing else can!
Τhe next island, "Nea Kammeni", will provide the perfect little bay with calm waters to light a fire and prepare our meal! While you take a swim or snorkel right next to an active volcano, our crew will use the tastiest local products and freshest ingredients to prepare a delicious BBQ.
After this tasty stop, the Caldera cruise continues and we draw near the Old Port of Fira and the picturesque landscape with its donkeys and the cable car that travels up the steep mountain path. If you feel like a quick dive, the little church of "Efta Paides", hidden in the rough coastline, is perfect for a short stop, as is the lovely Armeni Bay.
As our private cruise draws to an end, the catamaran will dock under the spectacular red cliffs of Ammoudi Bay, where the shuttle bus will be waiting to take you back to your hotel, so you can enjoy the rest of such a wonderful day.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- All Port Authority expenses
- BBQ lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Armeni bay
- Ammoudi bay
- Mesa Pigadia
- Indian Face mountain
- “Efta Paides” church
- Palaia Kammeni – Hot Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old Port of Fira
- White beach
- Red beach
- Akrotiri Lighthouse >
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat
- Be sure to bring a camera. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets cold
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.