Caldera Sunset Semi - Private Catamaran Day Cruise
- DEPARTURE DATES:
April 01 - October 30
5 hours of adventure
- DEPARTURE TIMES:
Daily @ 15:30 PM
- CAPACITY QUALITY LIMIT:
Maximum 14 Passengers (Yacht capacity: >20 passengers)
- MEETING POINT:
At the Port of your Santorini Hotel
FREE Pick up & Drop off by shuttle bus at your Santorini Hotel
- STARTING POINT:
- ENDING POINT:
- EXPERIENCE LOCATION:
Caldera - Santorini
HIGHLIGHTS - WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS
- For your maximum comfort and enjoyment we have set a limit of maximum 14 people, even though the capacity of the catamaran can exceed 20 people.
- A semi-private cruise, is among other things, a great chance to meet new, like-minded people and have a great time during the journey and, why not, even the rest of your vacations on Santorini
- You will be guided by locals who will provide you with information on the history of Santorini and useful tips for your stay on the island
- All the little coves and bays not reachable from land
- The view of Santorini’s Caldera from sea level, with its villages on the top of the cliffs, resembling snowcapped peaks. .
- The taste of the organic salads and fruit that grow in our own farms and the delicious BBQ with fresh products.
- The refreshing feeling on your skin after swimming in the Hot springs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Get ready for a day of adventure and exploring! Once the shuttle bus gathers all our guests, all your worries can be left behind. The half-day cruise will start under the spectacular cliffs of Ammoudi Bay and the catamaran will then follow the steep coastline of the Caldera, pass Armeni Bay and the church of "Efta Paides" and take a stop on one of these locations, as they provide a great landscape and crystal clear waters perfect for a swim. Don't forget to take advantage of the snorkelling gear the vessel provides, and look under the sea with a new eye.
After a bit of sailing, the next stop will be near the Old Port of Fira, to have a look at the donkeys and the cable car that goes up the mountain trail. A second stop for swimming should be in order around Palaia Kammeni, as the volcanic island offers you a great opportunity to refresh your skin and mind in the brownish waters of the Hot Springs, which are full of iron and sulphur.
One of the sheltered beaches on the other island, Nea Kammeni, will be where we will stop to have our meal. Feel free to swim and snorkel next to the volcano, as the crew prepares a wonderful BBQ with the best, freshest ingredients Santorini has to offer.
Once we get off after this tasty dinner, we can continue the Caldera cruise towards the Lighthouse of Akrotiri and the "Indian Face" mountain. As the daylight starts fading, the Captain will choose one of three exceptional spots – the "Mesa Pigadia", the White or the Red Beach - to take a last swim, lay back and watch the most celebrated Santorini attraction, the sunset.
Finally, the half-day cruise will end as the catamaran docks at the marina of Vlychada. Thereof, our shuttle bus will be waiting to drive you all back to your Hotel, where you can take a rest and get prepared to enjoy, after an amazing Santorini day, an equally amazing Santorini night.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Transfers to and from the yacht
- Water, soft drinks, wine, beer
- BBQ lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Captain & crew
- Full insurance
- Port Authority Expenses
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Mesa Pigadia
- Efta Paides church
- Akrotiri Lighthouse
- White beach
- Red beach
- Palaia Kammeni – Hot Springs
- Nea Kammeni
- Old port of Fira
- Indian Face mountain
- Ammoudi bay
- Armeni bay
- Be sure to bring a camera. Our crew will take care of your belongings while you enjoy your swim
- Don’t forget to bring your sun lotion and a hat
- If you are taking the cruise in April-May or late September-October carry a light jacket in case it gets chilly
- Choose dark colored bathing suits if you are planning on swimming in the hot springs, since the iron and sulfur can stain light-colored materials and turn them brown.
- Inform us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies
- The schedule is always subject to changes depending on the weather conditions.